My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, September 22, 2005

TUX

Picketing the other day I ran into this fellow at the corner of Front and John. He was this athletic looking guy in his late twenties and he wanted to know what was going on. So I told him, and he peppered me with questions, all of which I answered patiently. It sounded like he was an American; he wasn't clear on who the Prime Minister was, but he was obviously intelligent and interested.

He told me he'd only been in town three weeks. It occurred to me that he might be a professional athlete, so I asked him what he did for a living.

He said, "Believe me, you don't want to know."

Which of course just made me curious, so I asked him again, and he still wouldn't tell me.

We spoke some more and then I asked him his name. He hesitated, and then said, "Tux."

"Tux?"

"Yeah, Tux. They call me Tux." He laughed. "The Ultimate Experience."

Okay.

After hearing me out, Tux said, "All right. I understand. Tell you what, I'll make a few calls, see what I can do. I'll have this sorted out in no time."

And that's why I'm not worried.

'Cause Tux is on the case. It's guys like him that really run the world, you know.

Gigalos and the Illuminati...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! gigalos and the illuminati!... hands down the best lockout post i've read yet ;)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home