My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, September 12, 2005

Frivolity

A call for recipes at such a serious time. What am I thinking? I'm thinking mood, is what I'm thinking. Morale. Some folks are despairing. Others are posting potentially bad news. Others are thinking food, and frankly I like where Other's head is at. You're gonna like where my head's at when I post my recipe for "Lock Out Choc Out!" (Names are important...)

I've got more psuedo-serious thoughts on this whole thing but right now some other folks have got the market cornered on that one. So I'm going to concentrate on stomachs for a post or two.

It doesn't mean that I'm not taking this whole thing seriously. Au contraire... it's proof that I am.

The proof is in the pudding, after all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laurence said...

Oh, alright, I'll take the bait.
This one's a no-brainer and thus perfect for a Scot. It's also my favourite comfort food as my waistline demonstrates.
Take 2 potatoes and one sweet potato/yam. put them in the microwave and cook. (There's usually a preset of some kind. At least there has been on my last 2 microwaves.)
Put in a pot and mash with butter, milk and seasoning. Maybe Cajun seasoning to remind us of the wonders of New Orleans.
Serve.
And then make some more for whoever else is around..........
There. That was easy!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home