My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Nah...

I don't really think it's sunset for the CBC... necessarily. I was just experimenting putting pictures up, and that was the first generic picture that I came across.

Although I do believe that CBC television may well be irreparably damaged by this action, and CBC Radio will certainly suffer quite a setback. Across John St from the picket line, eminently visible to all picketeers, is a huge... and I do mean enormous... advertisement for Desperate Housewives on CTV. It should be a wake up call for CBC Senior Management. While they dither and engage in actively destructive behaviour, the competition is not sitting idly by. 680 CFTR and CFRB are actively soliciting CBC Radio listeners. Successfully so, I would expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home