My Photo
Name:
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Brief Picket Report

Just a brief initial post on today's picketing before I call it a night. The mood was good on the line today despite some pretty wet weather; most people were just trying to complete their twenty hours. Most people I spoke with still seem to think this will all end by early October at the latest, but at least one person is convinced that we're looking at '06, but that was just a feeling on his part, and he laughed everytime he said it as if he found the prospect amusing.

I heard some interesting stories about managers and struck work being done which I'll report on later, and I snapped a few photos like the one of Nora Young below which I'll post throughout the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home